Wednesday, November 14, 2007

November 14th

Today marks the one year anniversary of Priscilla's death and I can't help but feel sad (obviously). The problem with feeling sad is that I can't hide it all that well and I'm at work. The last thing I want to do is make the others sad. I hate this!! I hate that she's gone. I hate that we have to lose people we love. I hate the feeling of emptyness. I hate walking into room 11 and remembering that night...knowing that Shirley is in there and even though we're not verbalizing it, we know how each other is feeling tonight. I hate not being able to speak with Priscilla....and him for that matter. Death overall sucks!!

Oh, and I have to go to another funeral later today! So my tears have to placed on hold until then. So be it.

I miss you dearly Priscilla.....and yes, you too Jamal!

No comments: